2012 Tokyo Program

2012 Tokyo Program

Monday, June 18, 2012

Monday, June 18: Tokyo Tour and Free Day!

This was my first visit to Japan and Tokyo. I really enjoyed seeing different parts and Tokyo as well as being out on my own with my classmates. I loved spending time with every person and getting to know everyone :)   There was so much to do that it was very difficult to choose what to see and where to go. One thing that was surprising to me was all the shops along the streets. I really enjoyed the shopping as well as nights in Tokyo including experiencing karaoke!

Getting a fortune!! 

Carolynn 

Steve 

Far and Carolynn shopping one free afternoon 

USD students on the cultural tour 

Tokyo View from the Tower 

The girls singing a song on the last night:  Karaoke Night :) 


Night life in Tokyo!!!

Tokyo at night!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment